Tuesday 26 April 2022

I Will Buy That Man A Pint.

 Do you remember when I posted the other day about the festival organisers not answering my emails?

Yo do?  Good!

Yesterday I received an email from a man called Gareth informing me that they had instructed the ticket agency to reimburse me my fifty Pounds and would I post them the camping sticker when I get it.

Of course I will. The email or blog is mightier than the sword. 

If I meet Gareth in August I will buy that man a pint! 

Nice one Gareth!

 


6 comments:

  1. Well done. Sometimes a complaint does work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just goes to show there are some very reasonable and amiable people out there JayCee.

      Delete
  2. That's amazing! I honestly did not expect that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing Debby. I must give credit where credit is due. Good on them!

      Delete
  3. Good old Gareth! I think you should buy him some pork scratchings too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree YP. "For he's a jolly good fellow. "

      Delete

A Cheap Tea.

 We harvested some more leeks and some kale and some of my Japanese onions the other day and we bought a tray of  cheap beef mince from you ...