Friday 5 August 2022

Meant To Be.


 I am starting one of my roughing it holidays this weekend.   This consists of hiking over here and going to two music festivals and visiting some literary places in England.

I walked into a charity shop this morning and spotted a second hand pair of size eleven walking 🚶‍♂️ shoes 👞  for four Euros.  I tried them on and they fit my feet

like a pair of gloves.

Hopefully  I will get to take some great photos and come back with lots of tales to tell.  Keep on blogging folks!

11 comments:

  1. That's a great pair of walking shoes for four Euros. I'm sure they'll see you right for your holiday.
    Have a great time and keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope they hold up JayCee. Will keep you up to date. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reports on what you have heard and seen. Have fun Dave .

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I say that your feet are quite gorgeous! What a lucky fellow you are to have such sexy feet. Immoral English gals are sure to go wild when they see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good walking. Waiting for the photos

    ReplyDelete

Bank Holiday Carboot Antiques Hunt.

 It's a Bank Holiday here in Ireland giving everyone a day off after Saint Patrick's Day. The weather forecast was not good but we s...