Sunday, 3 February 2013

A 2 Tractor Smallholding

"Maggie" our new Ford 4000 with a new coat of paint.


"Maggie and "Anna Ford".  My two Ford tractor pals.


A lot of people who live in towns have 2 cars.  We have 2 tractors.  "Maggie" is getting her new roof on her cab this week.  More pictures soon.   I want a grey Fergie next or some other project.  Perhaps I could start my own tractor museum or at least a private collection.  Anybody else collect tractors?

Joke:  What do you call a man who used to like tractors but he doesn't any more?

Answer:  An extractor fan!

Joke:  Did you hear about the magic tractor?

It drove down the road and turned in a field.

Got any tractor jokes?


2 comments:

  1. I have a tractor joke Dave. It's sitting in the shed. Maggie looks good. I will admit to a little envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, any chance of seeing a photo or painting of your grey Fergie sitting in its shed?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete