Sunday 27 August 2017

Gardening Help With A Farm Ratter and A Mouser.

I often talk about rural isolation on my blog.  Two white furred helpers decided to help me with new garden today.



 Domino attacking the Nepeta (Catmint).  Apparently there is a chemical in the scent of the plants that make cats high and say"Groovy man."










Domino and Fido watching the sheep.  I had to put the fence up because the sheep kept climbing up the small cliff into the garden. 



New solar lights and a solar lighthouse.  The lighhouse light spins around at night and the bats fly around the lights.  
Domino decides to use my new lawn for his outdoor cat litter tray.

8 comments:

  1. I was messing around with catnip today making cat toys for my market stall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn. Sounds like a great idea. I hope to see them on your blog.

      Delete
  2. Maybe she's trying to cath a warm. By the way, I've made a new record cover for you.
    :) G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate spell checkers. I'm nearly sure I typed catch a worm.

      Delete
    2. They will be organic worms Gwil in our garden, ha, ha.. I will pop over and check out your record cover. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I pulled the courgette plants up today. The dogs immediately started digging like mad things! Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sol. Dogs love to dig don't they? Mine start barking and digging if I hiss and shout: "Rats, rats.." I am not so bad thanks. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Onion Set Planting.

I still managed to plant up two of the new planters/raised beds with onion sets in the rain yesterday. Notice the white root sock in the com...