Monday 30 October 2023

"Listen To The Wind Blow"...

 Another wind themed song.  This one's by that English American super band Fleetwood Mac.

They are commercially successful like NYLON (New York, London) joint laboratory collaboration.


I nearly got to see Fleetwood Mac in Dublin a few years ago until I looked on a ticket site and noticed they wanted 150 Euros per ticket.

I hope all these wind themed songs isn't attracting the Autumn gales to our shores? Storm Ciaran is supposed to hit land and cause floods on Wednesday evening.  

Driving around the Peninsula today we noticed that everywhere is green and verdant after all the rain.  You can see why Ireland is called the Emerald Isle.  We even saw a whale frolicking about in Dunmanus Bay.

Another wind themed song tomorrow.


12 comments:

  1. Oh goody ... another storm. We could do with some more wind and rain 🙄

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that free nitrogen for the fields and gardens JayCee. I think we will all have webbed feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity about the new storm coming in but you can sit inside and listen to real wind singing around the eaves. Good music. Fleetwood Mac I mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we still have electricity Linda or else we will have no water from the well or television or wifi. I must top up my mobile phone tomorrow or else there will be no blog reading. I love Fleetwood Mac. Especially Stevie Nicks- Rock Goddess like Kate Bush me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - their music is a significant part of the soundtrack to one of the most dynamic parts of my life. That one was Formula One theme music for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes TM. I remember the soundtrack. It blended perfectly with the racing cars.

      Delete
  6. "Rumours" remains an iconic album. Not one bad track. Amazing to think that it first appeared in 1977 - 46 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made great music back then YP. Iconic is the word.

      Delete
  7. I have never seen a whale! I remember how thrilling it was to lay eyes on dolphins for the first time.

    We are great fleetwood mac fans here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was having a whale of a time Debby. Great band.

      Delete
  8. I tried to listen to that, but skipped forward and skipped forward and gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a Rock classic River. Thanks for trying to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete

What's Growing Outside In The Veg Plot.

 I said the other day I would take some shots of what's growing outside in the veg plot at the moment. Bim potatoes.  I thought the tube...