Monday 24 June 2024

Replanting Troughs And Planters For The Carboot Sale.

 I was given some plastic troughs and planters recently .  We took them empty to a car boot sale and we came back home with them.

So I decided to plant them up with my homegrown perennials that I have grown from cuttings this year:.




They will soon fill out and put on a floral display.

If they sell all well and good.  If they don't I will bring them home again.  Such is the life of a plantaholic smallholder.  





8 comments:

  1. Just what I've been looking for to fill up my patio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.50 Euros per plant Jaycee or for free or swaps for my blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they do sell well. Youve put in a lot of work and Plants By Dave have a grow proof guarantee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possibly an "instant display" may sell better...I hope so for you..it is disheartening having to pack nearly everything you brought to a market

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap as chips and grown next to Bantry Bay. Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very disheatening GZ when you don't sell much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you grow strawberries Dave? I had some hanging basket ones of which the runners reached all the way to the ground and now the garden underneath is full of strawberry plants. Good ground cover. Strawberries would look good in those clover-leaf planters. I hope your daisies fill out fast and provide a good display for the next carboot sale you take them to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have three strawbwrry plants in the polytunnel Tigger's Mum. The plantera have filled out really well since I took the photos last week. The Cape Daisies are all in flower today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Carboot Selling Or Not.

 We got up early last Saturday morning to go to a car boot sale some one had seen advertised online. When we got there the gates were locked...