Tuesday 5 January 2021

A New Super Group: Iron Abba.

Remember when I posted Elvis singing ACDC? Well a certain very popular band from Stockholm have joined forces with some Heavy Metal lads from the East End of London.

I kid you not it's true.  ABBA have formed a Supergroup with Iron Maiden.  I have seen Iron Maiden and I have travelled through the East End of London.  But I have never been to Sweden.  Regular readers will know that we sometimes go shopping in Iceland for Hollands pies and Vimto.  The closest I have ever been to Sweden is visiting IKEA furniture stores in Warrington and in the Algarve.

Anyway with no more ado.  May I present Iron Abba:


Isn't there some clever folk?  Thanks for making this excellent mash up of a video



5 comments:

  1. Weird video. Like the stuff of nightmares. I had a week camping in Sweden with my daughter after we had driven over from Denmark. I didn't see ABBA but would have happily asked Agnetha for directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a really clever video YP. I don't think I have ever met anyone who didn't like ABBA. Agnetha is up there with Debby Harry for a pop pin up. I wonder if Athena have any of their posters for NY bedroom. I bet Tasker would know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY bedroom? Silly autocorrect. ..my bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Tasker wouldn't. He'd only have posters cut out of magazines for free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😄. You wrote a great post the other day and jogged a lot of memories. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Onion Set Planting.

I still managed to plant up two of the new planters/raised beds with onion sets in the rain yesterday. Notice the white root sock in the com...