Friday, 16 September 2011

ANYBODY WRITE SMALLHOLDING HUMOUR OR ANY KIND OF HUMOUR?

Howdy Folks!

It's been a long time since I Rock and Rolled... Guess the rock song?

I have been busy writing on my publishers blog and trying to write a book or ten. Last year my book was published and I achieved my life time dream. CLUE: It's a funny book about Baling String!

Do you dream to be published one day? Well. If you never give up you will achieve it. Honest!

Have a look at my profile please! If you write comedy, heavy rock music (lots of music) or have an allotment or a smallholding. Please drop me a line or ten.

Anybody thinking of self publishing or setting up their own book publishers please let me know!

Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Found your other blog. :)

    Yes, there does seem to be quite a timespan between the last post and this one, I'll follow in the hope of learning from a published author. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno about that!

    I really enjoy your blog Frugaldom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick hello from Brussels - which is where I am at the moment. I´ll reply better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for popping over Ben. Tell all those EEC policy making bureaucrats to protect smallholders, allotments, writers and wine makers!

    ReplyDelete