Wednesday, 21 September 2011

WRITING BLOGS; THE NEW PUNK ROCK FOR WRITERS.

I think that blogs and Internet publishing are the new Punk Rock!  Years ago people decided they were being in a band and that was that.  The band's name was more important that the ability of the musicians.

We are currently going through a technological industrial revolution.  The Internet is the best thing since sliced bread.  All you need to do is tap those keys and press PUBLISH.  You don't have to be Shakespeare to write.  Writers are people who write!

I really believe in Community Arts - do you?  Let's be like William Blake and write and paint, play instruments, grow vegetables, play Cricket and Football (or watch it anyway") and just be creative!

Not sure if William Blake played Cricket?


2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Writers are people who write (or type) words that others can read; authors authorise books that others might read; publishers publish in any medium, including electronic format, so that others might read and professionals, in all spheres, earn their livings from whatever they do.

    Hmm... now I'm not too sure what my profession really is! I guess I've always been a bit of a rebel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thanks for that. You are definitely a writer.

    Best Sellers are books that sell best - that's all!

    If you go in any book shop and see what we are supposed to read. I always thin;

    "Where are all the self sufficiency titles...?"

    I think blogs like yours are far more interesting than a lot of books. That's why I write about things that interest me and make me laugh.. I usually find any new books by typing
    in my favourite subject like; Smallholding Humour.
    Thanks Frugaldom!

    ReplyDelete