Thursday 10 October 2024

"Don't Be Late".

 It's that time of year when "Me, myself and I"  ( Joan Armatrading song) and my  old friend email each other about ideas for festivals and line ups next year.  He lives in Poland and I live in Eire.

I am sure the organisers of Cropredy and A New Day Festival could do with a few suggestions?

My first suggestion would be Canadian Prog band Saga.  They must be one of the best and most underrated bands in the world.

Great rock fans like the Germans appreciate so many rock bands that seem to go unnoticed in Britain and Ireland.  

So many rock bands tour Germany and not here or England and the other home countries.  Imagine being big in Germany or Japan and not in Britain? If I had been in a band I would be big in Iceland or Lidl😊.

One band who I would truly like to see tread the stage boards of the above mentioned festivals would be Saga.  Their lead singer comes from Wales and perhaps they will play Killarney or Cork?🎸🎶🎤?  

Is there a rock band you would love to see play live at a music festival?


I will offer more festival headliners suggestions on some other posts.  I don't want to be called a "one trick"pony blog writer.

A smallholding post tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. "Flipping heck!" Wasn't that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't deaf as a post I may possibly enjoy that...or not...
    Is it loud?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know JayCee. I always forget about you when I post videos on here. Thanks JayCee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see these ROCK bands - Igneous, Sedimentary and Metamorphic. Don't Saga organise cruises for the over-50's? I think they have a magazine too - imaginatively titled "Saga Magazine".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We once stayed in an hotel in the Algarve whch catered for Saga holidays. Old folk filled their boots at breakfast. What about the prog rock?

      Delete

"Don't Be Late".

 It's that time of year when "Me, myself and I"  ( Joan Armatrading song) and my  old friend email each other about ideas for ...