Thursday 24 October 2024

"I'm From The Gas Board!"

I found this very funny video on You Tube and it made me laugh.

Come on Keir have a laugh at this and reverse the pensioners heating cuts and reward them and every one else in the forthcoming budget.  Tax the rich not the poor.

 Did you know that Rising Damp was supposed to be set in Yorkshire?  I didn't until recently.

It's another  horrible and wet evening going into the Irish Bank Holiday weekend.  I am glad I made my plastic raised beds for my veggies this year.

The last two years Autumn and Winter and Spring have been the wettest on record.  This year looks to be the same.

I have lit the stove and burning some wood off cuts to keep us warm.

I wouldn't like a gas bill!


6 comments:

  1. P spent today levelling out a truckload of topsoil and planting out some shrubs. Looks like they'll get well watered in tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes JayCee. I could have give you lots of well rotted fym for free. Please blog post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving winter fuel payments to all pensioners - regardless of wealth seemed quite ridiculous to me and I was one of the beneficiaries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wonderful NHS is free for all YP. Sad to say it but I think this new governments policy will be equivalent to the poll tax for the Tories. You don't kick people when they are down. A gardening post tomorrow me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny clip. Reminds me of the quote from President Reagan, "I am from the government and I'm here to help."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pleased you found the clip funny Terra. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

"I'm From The Gas Board!"

I found this very funny video on You Tube and it made me laugh. Come on Keir have a laugh at this and reverse the pensioners heating cuts an...