Thursday 8 August 2019

Just Can't Get Those Rock Songs Out Of My Head.

Living in rural Ireland next to the sea.  One doesn't get much chance of seeing a proper rock group or three these days.  So it was an absolute joy nay priviledge to see a band called Thunderstick at  A New Day Festival last weekend.  

I found two great videos on You Tube of this amazing band.  Earth Mother is firmly stuck playing in the old mental juke box and you will know the second song.  If you get the chance to see this band you will be in for a treat.

When was the last time you heard or saw a band and you couldn't stop playing their music?  



5 comments:

  1. To answer your question Dave it was Hubert Von Goisern (first farewell tour - funny but I'm wearing the t-shirt now! It must be 5 or 6 years ago I saw them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like that with my Kansas tshirt Gwil. I waited over thirty years to see them. In 2014 I jumped on a plane and saw them in Warsaw. Thanks Gwil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to get to see live music again Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was great. I loved Thunderstick. Thanks Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suffering from herpes is a Terrible Experience which i suffered till i meet a herbal doctor called Dr. KHAM. I tried all possible mean to get cured but i never received cure from any of the 7 hospital i visited.Just Match,14,2018 i saw a recent post of how Dr. Kham herbal medicine cured people and that he is a honest man to work with in the procedures on finding a cure, then i contacted him in trial and he sent me a herbal medicine with the full prescription oh how to drink for two weeks and i exactly followed the guidelines that was given to me by DR. KHAM to cute the long story short the herbal medicine flushed out my whole system and make the herpes virus inactive all thanks to Dr. Kham who God is using to cure people of this terrible virus (herpes simplex virus) for anyone here that has herpes or other kinds of disease and Virus should mail all his or her complain to DR. KHAM on his email which is (dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com) or whats app him on +2348159922297 

    ReplyDelete

Growing Parsnips In Big Plant Pots

  I watched a different YouTube video about growing  parsnips the other day.   I cut off the bottoms of some small plastic plant pots and  p...