Wednesday 23 October 2024

Some Prog On A Wednesday.

 Regular readers will know I love Progressive Rock music or even it's other name: Cerebral Rock.

Songs and music with themes and guitar solos that can be over seven minutes or longer.

One English band who I have seen twice at Cropredy Brasenose Fringe Festival  and A New Day Festival in 2022 are Kaprekars Concept.  

I have also seen their saxophonist and flautist David Jackson play in the David Cross Band at The Night Of The Prog Festival in Loreley in Germany in 2017. He was a member of Van Der Graaf Generator and they were formed at Manchester University.  Not many people know that.  

Any way or any road.  Dorie Jackson (David's Daughter) who is Kaprekar's Constant lead singer just released another song and I saw it on You Tube the other day.  I really like it and I hope the band tour or play some Prog Festivals in Blighty next year.  Enjoy:




1 comment:

  1. It must be great to find all your favourites on YouTube. Cheaper than travelling to listen to them 😉

    ReplyDelete

Some Prog On A Wednesday.

 Regular readers will know I love Progressive Rock music or even it's other name: Cerebral Rock. Songs and music with themes and guitar ...