Monday 2 April 2018

Some Irish Folk Music For A Bank Holiday Monday.

Its horrible and wet here and its your typical wet and dank Bank Holiday Monday.  I wouldn't like to be in caravan or tent today.  Talk about cabin fever.  

Her'es another group who is playing Doolin Folk Festival in June.  They use to be called Lynched but they have changed there name to Lankum.  I am looking forward to seeing them.

I am thinking of putting on my waterproofs and going for an hike.  I am sure I was a dog in another life.  All I want to do is go a walk!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your hike. I have just walked round our biggest field, the first time in months, and I am now in need of a lie down because the effort was almost too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vera. You have to get outside even if it's raining. Still no chance of getting in the veg plot to weed and plant the seed potatoes. I know a farmer who's had his cattle wintering in the shed for seven months. Silage and straw is very expensive and in short supply here in Ireland. Hope you're well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like walking in the rain but not no longer. I guess my fear of falling takes over when it's wet underfoot. I think the car ruined me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Valerie. I have always been an outside person. Be it walking or gardening.. The rain gets us down especially when we are unable to what we want outside. Take care and let's hope we get good weather to sit out and enjoy our garden and the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Played the video after writing comment.... It was foot tappingly good and brought out a few smiles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed the music Valerie.

    ReplyDelete

Onion Set Planting.

I still managed to plant up two of the new planters/raised beds with onion sets in the rain yesterday. Notice the white root sock in the com...