Wednesday 23 February 2022

If Chris De Burgh Had Been Born In Barnsley.

I recently discovered a comedy band from Barnsley.  They are called The Bar-Steward Sons Of Val Doonican.  They seem a great bunch of lads and they are on at a festival I may well be going to in Blighty in August.

Who would think that I would still be going to musical festivals when I am sixty next year? There is life in the old dog yet.

Any road or anyway.  The BSOVD  have done their own version of Chris's The Lady In Red.  

I have seen Mr De Burgh in concert in Killarney and he's very good until he starts singing Lady Diana's favourite song and starts dancing with the lasses in the posh seats near the stage.  The women love it and so does he.  

Here's The Lady In Gregg's for your perusal and enjoyment!






2 comments:

  1. I had heard of The Bar-Steward Sons Of Val Doonican but I had never heard any of their numbers. I notice that there's a Barnsley coat of arms on the music stand. Sixty next year? Remember sixty is the new eighty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not fifty nine until December but I will be 60 the following December. Great comedy band and we all need a laugh.

    ReplyDelete

They Taste The Same.

 According to Professor Google 22 billion Pounds is spent on bread and cereal in the UK (not forgetting England) every year. So what do you ...