Tuesday 9 February 2021

A Walk In T'Snow.

We had some  sleet snow which settled this morning.  I decided to go for a walk like I did yesterday.  So I decided to put on my "Rainy Day"suit/waterproofs, woollen hat,  boots, two odd gloves and "Trusty" my trusty hiking stick:



No footsteps/footprints, only mine!



I didn't see any humans.  Just some cattle eating silage from a ring feeder and some new Suffolk lambs with their mums.

Today's walk was just under seven miles and yesterday's was four and a bit miles.  




8 comments:

  1. You are getting more miles in than I am just now Dave. Keep it up! After all, it's a long way to Tipperary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks YP. It's approximately 77 miles to Tipperary. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 77 miles? i will sponsor you to walk there Dave! You could raise a lot of money for a worthy charity such as The West Cork Carers Support Group based in Bantry. I am sure that Lord Peregrine's wife will also cough up.

      Delete
    2. Thanks JayCee. But I am keeping away from roads when ever possible.

      Delete
  3. Bantry to Tipperary is 77 miles YP. It's very kind of you. I am hoping to carry on with the Dingle Way we walked about half of it a few years ago and ending up discovering the Maharees. What a place that is. I say hurry up and end the lockdown - please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive walk. It snowed here. My major accomplishment today was letting the fire go out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debby. I am good at letting the fire go out too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

They Taste The Same.

 According to Professor Google 22 billion Pounds is spent on bread and cereal in the UK (not forgetting England) every year. So what do you ...