Tuesday 24 September 2024

Three Packets Of Japanese Onions And Seven Planted Up Raised Beds Later.


 I planted up SEVEN raised beds of my winter onions yesterday.  

The photo is the new raised bed I made last week.  I planted the onions six inches a part to hopefully get bigger onions.  

Our freezer is half full of onions we grew this summer.  They are chopped and sliced and placed in freezer bags and perfect for soup and meals this winter.

Yesterday we made our own leek and potato soup.  It was lovely.

We definitely like our Alliums.

What are you planting and harvesting at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Packets Of Japanese Onions And Seven Planted Up Raised Beds Later.

 I planted up SEVEN raised beds of my winter onions yesterday.   The photo is the new raised bed I made last week.  I planted the onions six...