Friday 7 April 2023

We Saw The Easter Bunnies.

 We had a ride out over the tunnel from Glengarriff to Kenmare among the Caha mountain range. 

Thin Lizzy began playing in my my mental jukebox again:

"As I was going over the Cork and Kerry mountains.."

We decided to walk round Kenmare town centre and we looked in shop windows and saw these Easter bunnies:

Aren't they nice?
Full credit to the shop people to going to the trouble of dressing their shop windows for Easter.

Fancy a pair of trousers with rabbits on them?

Hope you all have an happy Easter in blogland!

16 comments:

  1. They are very sweet and I bet those bunnies wouldn't scoff all my flowers.
    Happy Easter, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might scoff your flowers JayCee if you don't give them an Easter egg each. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those bunny trews but probably more my granddaughters style. I've got a few bunnies round the house. All year round. And a few in the garden. They peep out from behind pots and keep the gnomes company

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to your house as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would be seen if you wore those rabbit trousers Linda. We have domestic rabbits and wild rabbits and pheasants where we live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We see wild rabbits on the road now and again. Maybe hares. Lovely sight. Used to have pheasants all around us . Alas they have all didapprared

      Delete
    2. I hope the pheasants come back to Poros Linda. Their colours are beautiful and they are magnificent in flight.

      Delete
  5. I wouldn't mind an Easter bunny hat with ear flaps and a matching pair of mittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see a photo of you in your rabbit clothes YP.

      Delete
    2. Oh for God's sake Dave - stop rabbiting on!

      Delete
    3. Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.... You got more rabbit than Sainsburys!

      Delete
  6. Happy Easter to you and rabbit pie for Mr T (who doesn't understand or appreciate chocolate rabbits).

    ReplyDelete

Asleep In The Garlic.

 I was weeding and potting up plants in the polytunnel the other day and I noticed someone fast asleep lying in my garlic patch. Domino is 1...